Submit Your ISS
service to IADR Corporate and Institutional Section Members* IADR has
adopted a policy of allowing industry-sponsored symposia.
Submission Deadline: February 2, 2018
- List of speakers (All speakers must be registered for the conference)
- Description of program for review by AADR
- Individual presentation titles for each speaker
- Preferred date/time
- Anticipated attendance
Annual Session Committee will review each proposal. Industry-sponsored symposium notifications/confirmation
letters will be sent no later than
. IADR will work with the
organizer to select the date and time of the program as well as the room size
based on its evaluation of the symposium content and potential level of
Package includes the following:
- A/V Equipment (Screen, Computer, LCD projector, Laser Pointer, 2 Table Top Mics, 2 Aisle Mics, and Podium Mic) note: any other equipment not listed may be rented at the organizer’s expense
- A/V Technician available during the session
- Roving security guard
- Meeting Room Rental
- Half-page color ad in Program Book
- Program promotion on AADR website (with optional link to company website)
- The title of ISS will be listed in Schedule of Events, mobile app, final program book and signage and the speaker listing can be included on the website.
- ISS are not part of the Scientific Program. ISS will not be listed in the abstracts listing in the program book.
- Organizer may provide up to (3) signs for the symposium which will be placed in registration or outside the meeting room (signs must be provided by organizer and approved by AADR in advance).
Recording of symposium is available for an additional fee.
View the IADR/AADR policies on corporate sponsorship prior to submitting your application.
For additional details contact Kasey McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.703.299.8093
*This sponsorship is a benefit to IADR Corporate and Institutional Section Members at the Leadership Level or above.