Exhibit with us at the 96th General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, held in conjunction with the IADR Pan European Regional Congress, on July 25-28, 2018 in London, England. The IADR has provided its members with the leading scientific meeting for the oral, craniofacial and dental research industry for over 90 years. If you have joined us before, you know the possibilities our meeting can bring to an exhibitor; if you are new, we invite you to experience the unique networking forum created at IADR meetings.
The IADR/PER Exhibition Hall provides the unique opportunity to offer hands-on demonstrations to key thought leaders, researchers in the field, potential employees and future researchers. This is a great opportunity to promote new product and service developments, capitalize on networking opportunities with industry leaders and highlight your impact and influence on the industry.
This worldwide networking opportunity is expected to draw more than 5,500 delegates, with over 3,200 scientific abstracts being presented and more than 60 exhibitors. Come be part of the science!
Contact Kasey McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about the IADR/PER Exhibition.
ExCeL London Convention Center
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway
London E16 1XL
- Entrance: East Entrance
- Exhibition/Poster Hall – Level 1 (S9-S10)
- Registration – Level 1 (S11)
Exhibition Service Manual - Now Available
You will need to create an account and login to order any supplies for your booth like, carpet, lighting and furniture. One you sign up, you will need to confirm a link in your email to have access to the exhibit.
Questions can be directed to EMEA.ExhibitorServices@freemanco.com or tel: +44 (0)2476 309236
IADR Shipping Information
EXHIBITION DATES AND HOURS*
|Thursday, July 26
|| 9 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
|Friday, July 27
|| 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Saturday, July 28
|| 9 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
|Wednesday, July 25
|| 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|Saturday, July 28
|| 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
*Exhibition hours subject to change
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Rental of booth space
- A 3m x 3m (9 m) stand frame, with shell scheme booth.
- Table, (2) chairs and wastebasket (Institutional, Government & Non-profit booths ONLY)
- Aisle carpeting
- Booth ID sign
- 24-hour hall roving security
- General cleaning of hall aisles and lounge areas
- Up to (4) complimentary exhibitor-only badges per purchased/member booth
- 50-word company description (if provided) by the deadline, in printed program book and Mobile App, (company name, phone, fax, web and booth number)
- Access to Exhibitor ONLY Lounge
- Online Exhibitor Service Manual - available April 2018 to all paid exhibitors. It includes various order forms for the show contractor and logistics information
Exhibit Hall Attractions
- Exhibition/Poster Hall Scientific Networking Center with Complimentary coffee breaks for meeting attendees
- Poster Sessions (2 sessions a day)
- IADR Unilever Hatton Competition Posters
Exhibit Floor Plan
Forms once completed should be submitted to Kasey McNeil at email@example.com.
Attendee Morning Coffee Break
Thursday – Saturday
11 - 11:30 a.m.
Attendee Afternoon Coffee Break
Thursday – Saturday
3:30 – 4 p.m.
IADR’s events, exhibits, print and mobile app advertising, and scientific session sponsorships provide strategic and prominent visibility for your company. To enhance your company’s brand and align with your business objectives contact Kasey McNeil at +1.703.299-8093 to customize a sponsorship. View all the Sponsorship opportunities at the 2018 IADR/PER General Session at www.iadr.org/2018iaSponsorship.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITION RULES TO KNOW NOW!
- Posters will be open for viewing and presentation during exhibit hours each day. All exhibits MUST be staffed during show hours.
- Dismantling of exhibits or packing of equipment, literature, etc., will not be permitted before 2 p.m. on Saturday. However, all displays must be dismantled and crated, ready for removal by 7 p.m. on Saturday
- Early dismantle is strictly prohibited. A penalty fee in the amount of 25% of total booth rental will be applied to those who dismantle and depart prior to show closing.
- Please see the Exhibition Guidelines for a complete list of rules pertaining to the exhibition.
ORDERS & SALES ON EXHIBIT FLOOR
Exhibitors will be allowed to take orders on the Exhibit Floor. However, under NO circumstances shall any delivery of goods or items or exchange of merchandise or payment be permitted, in keeping with the educational nature of the Exhibition.
Any additional questions pertaining to exhibit space or sponsorships should be directed to: Kasey R. McNeil, CEM, firstname.lastname@example.org.