Submit an ISS Application
sponsorship is a benefit to IADR Corporate and Institutional Section
Members at the Leadership Level or above.
Submission Deadline: JANUARY 30, 2019
- List of speakers (All speakers must be registered for the conference)
- Description of program for review by IADR Annual Session Committee
- Individual presentation titles for each speaker
- Preferred date/time
- Anticipated attendance
Annual Session Committee will review each proposal. Industry-sponsored symposium notifications/confirmation letters will be sent late
March 2019. IADR will work with the organizer to select the date and time of the program as well as the room size
based on its evaluation of the symposium content and potential level of interest.
COST: $12,000 USD
Package includes the following:
- A/V Equipment (Screen, Computer, LCD projector, Laser Pointer, 2 Table Top Mics, 2 Aisle Mics, and Podium Mic) note: any other equipment not listed may be rented at the organizer’s expense
- A/V Technician available during the session
- Roving security guard
- Meeting Room Rental
- Half-page color ad in Program Book
- Program promotion on IADR website (with optional link to company website)
- The title of ISS will be listed in Schedule of Events, mobile app, final program book and signage and the speaker listing can be included on the website.
- ISS are not part of the Scientific Program. ISS
will not be listed with the abstracts and CE is not available for participants.
- Organizer may provide up to (3) three signs for the symposium which will be placed in registration or outside the meeting room (signs must be provided by organizer and approved by IADR in advance).
Recording of symposium is available for an additional fee.
View the IADR policies on corporate sponsorship prior to submitting your application.
For additional details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.703.299.8093