Voting is a membership responsibility, and empowers you to elect the AADR leadership and to help shape the organization’s future. As an AADR member, you are entitled to vote annually for the candidates of your choice for AADR Vice-president, AADR Representative to the IADR/AADR Joint Publications Committee and every three years for AADR Treasurer as well as for any AADR Constitutional Amendments recommended by the Board and Council.
All 2018 full AADR members (students are not eligible to vote in AADR elections) received an email with voting instructions on September 18, October 12, October 26 and November 6. Included in this email is your personal voting link.
If you experience problems accessing the online voting system, or did not receive your ballot, please check your spam filters then email the IADR/AADR Global Headquarters at email@example.com. please note There are no paper ballots.
Thank you for participating in this important membership function.
There are no paper ballots, so please vote online. You may only vote once.
The deadline to receive all votes is November 18, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
AADR Vice-president (2019-2020)
AADR Treasurer (2019-2022)
- Jacques Nör (University of Michigan)
- Michael Reddy (University of California, San Francisco)
- Pamela Yelick (Tufts University)
AADR Representative to the IADR/AADR Publications Committee (2019-2022)
- Olga J. Baker (University of Utah)
- John C. Mitchell (Midwestern University College of Dentistry)
- Alp Kantarci (Forsyth Institute)
- Ichiro Nishimura (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Flavia Teles (University of Pennsylvania)
AADR Constitutional Changes
Adding JDR CTR Editor to Board