By joining, you can become involved in research initiatives with a focus on:
- Stimulation, promotion and fostering research on oral health inequalities
- Interdisciplinary research collaboration among those with an interest in oral health inequalities in research institutions, schools and other centers
- Foster an environment where mentoring junior faculty and students at all levels of training in terms of career development and research focus is prioritized
- Developing global collaborations and centers of research through IADRs support
- Achieving GOHIRN’s goals including:
- Encouraging programs of excellence in global oral health sciences and international health within universities and other appropriate institutions, not confined to dental schools.
- Encouraging capacity-building initiatives in global oral health research.
- Pursuit of an implementation agenda, and a solution based approach.
If you are a student, GOHIRN also offers you unique opportunities to make presentations at the IADR meetings.
Sign up as a member