SUPPORTED BY THE PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY WORKING GROUP
The IADR is inviting applications from IADR members from Africa who have submitted an abstract for a travel award to support their attendance at the IADR General Session. The objective of this award program is to encourage African investigators to undertake research in any area related to pediatric oral health and present their findings at the IADR General Session & Exhibition.
- IADR members who are also members of the IADR Pediatric Oral Health Research (POHR) group are eligible to apply for the travel award.
- Entrants must have submitted an abstract to the POHR group to be considered for presentation at the IADR meeting for which the award is given.
- In addition, entrants can receive an IADR PDWG Travel Award only once.
- Applicants MUST be IADR and POHR members in good standing.
- Applicants must present their research at the IADR meeting in order to be eligible to receive the travel award.
To apply, you must select the IADR Pediatric Dentistry Working Group (PDWG) Travel Award when submitting your abstract to the POHR scientific group for the IADR General Session & Exhibition by the February 2, 2018 deadline.
In 2018, one (1) award will be granted to a person from an African country. The winner of the award will receive US $1,000 for expenses to attend the IADR General Session & Exhibition.
All abstracts submitted for the IADR General Session are subject to peer review within the scientific groups of the IADR. Abstracts submitted by PDWG applicants to the POHR will be reviewed. The presenting author of the abstract judged to be of the highest scientific merit will be selected as the award winner. The award is accompanied by a cash prize and a certificate.
The Award is supported by a generous donation from the Pediatric Dentistry Working Group.
Scott Dalhouse, email@example.com
Danah Almubarak, King University, Saudi Arabia