Deadline: December 11, 2017
Online Submission Site Opening Soon!
The purpose of this fellowship will be to support the awardee's attendance at the IADR Academy and IADR General Session & Exhibition, and then to have a research experience in a renowned research laboratory immediately before or after the IADR General Session in London, England, July 25-28, 2018.
The purposes of the visit are to:
• Network with colleagues in in the area of the candidate´s own research.
• Develop an understanding of contemporary research environments.
• Learn new and innovative research techniques that can advance the science undertaken by Fellow on their return to their home.
• Develop shared research protocols and possible funding applications.
The International Association for Dental Research (IADR) announces the IADR STAR Network Academy Fellowship for short-term visits to research laboratories associated with the IADR General Session.
Please note: Add ‘email@example.com’ to your safe sender email list so you don’t miss any notifications. You must first ‘Sign Up’ to register an account to begin your application. If you submitted an application last year, you already have an account. If you forgot your password, click “Trouble Signing In?” on the log in page.
- Must be an IADR member.
- Must be a current Ph.D. student OR within five years post- Ph.D.
- Seeking applicant with expertise in Oral Microbiology.
Each fellowship is $5,000 USD for travel and accommodation for visiting a research laboratory proximate to the meeting for a period of up to three weeks immediately before or after the IADR General Session. Registration for the IADR Academy and IADR General Session is included for the successful applicant.
The 2018 IADR STAR Network Academy Fellowship labs are still to be determined.
Application requires the following:
- CV – (10 pages maximum)
- Letter of Interest
- Reference Letter from Dean/Chair of applicant’s current institution
Recipients of the IADR STAR Network Academy Fellowship will be required to submit a brief report on their experiences to IADR at the conclusion of the fellowship which may be published as part of the IADR Global Research Update, and will be reported to the IADR Board and Council on an annual basis.
Sheri S. Herren, Strategic Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
View Past Recipients of the IADR STAR Network Academy Fellowship