If you missed the 95th General Session & Exhibition of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR), you may now access recordings of selected symposia and Distinguished Lecture Series in the IADR CE On Demand library. This meeting, was held in conjunction with the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Dental Research and the 41st Annual Meeting of the Canadian Association for Dental Research, took place March 22–25, 2017, in San Francisco, Calif., USA.
Following is the list of recordings available from the 2017 IADR/AADR/CADR General Session:
DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES
- Steven Chu
William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Physics
Professor of Molecular and Cellular Physiology
James H. Clark Center
Stanford, Calif., USA
"Climate Change, Energy and a Sustainable, Low Cost Path Forward"
- Enola Proctor
Fellow, American Academy of Social Work & Social Welfare
Washington University in St. Louis
Shanti K. Khinduka Distinguished Professor
Director, Center for Mental Health Services Research
George Warren Brown School of Social Work
St. Louis, Mo., USA
"Implementation Science: The Path From Research to High Quality Care"
- Adaptive and Regenerative Aspects of the Masticatory Complex
- Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and Childhood Obesity
- Aubrey Sheiham: Celebrating His Academic Legacy
- Behavioral Dentistry: Evidence-Basis and Vision for the Future
- Beyond Dental School: Continuing Your Research in Your Specialty
- Bioengineering of Salivary Glands
- Biomarker Discovery: Towards Personalized Medicine for Oral Cancer
- Breastfeeding and Oral Health: Existing Evidence and Methodological Challenges
- Caries Management With Silver Diamine Fluoride
- Children's Oral Health Conceptual Frameworks - Reflecting Back and Looking Ahead
- Dental Caries in Epidemiological Surveys: What to be Detected and How to Report?
- e-Health: Research Initiatives in New Technologies in Oral Health
- Engaging Patient Perspectives in National Dental PBRN Research
- Erosive Tooth Wear-What You Need to Know!
- Evidenced-based Minimally Invasive Dentistry for Older Adults
- Genetics and Periodontitis: An Update on the Latest Evidence
- Gies Symposium on Research and Scholarship in 2040
- Healing Orofacial Tissue Defects by Blood? Science and Clinical Practice
- Issues in Clinical Periodontal Research
- Legends and Legacies: Celebrating a Golden Era in Craniofacial Research
- Linking Nutrition & Dentistry: Interdisciplinary Collaboration for a Common Cause
- Oral Health Disparities Among Children in the Caribbean Region
- Oral Health of Minority Women and Mothers
- Oral Streptococci in Systemic Infections
- Peri-Implant Tissue Healing/Maintenance in Systemically Compromised Scenarios
- Peri-Implantitis: The Disease of the Future!
- Periodontal Inflammation as a Public Health Problem
- Post Minamata: What Status Amalgam Replacements?
- Preventing Oral Disease at the Intersection of Microbiome and Salivary Proteome
- Protein and Mineral Trafficking in Mineralizing Cells
- Psychological Approaches to Oral Health: Theory-based Interventions
- Reengineering the Clinical and Translational Research Workforce for Dentistry
- Stem Cells and Microenvironments for Dental and Craniofacial Tissue Regeneration
- The Epigenetics of Oral Cancer
- The President's Symposium: Visions on Oral Health vs. Systemic Health
- TMD and Headache Co-morbidity: A Bedside to Bench Perspective
- Waking Oral Parafunctions: Significance, Relevance to TMD, and Future Challenges
- What Does Public Health Know About Medication Use and Misuse in Dentistry?
- What Will It Take to Close the Gender Gap in Dental Academia?