service to IADR/AADR Corporate and Institutional Section Members* IADR has
adopted a policy of allowing industry-sponsored symposia.
April 11, 2017
- List of speakers (All speakers must be registered for the conference)
- Description of program
- Individual presentation titles for each speaker
- Preferred date/time
- Anticipated attendance
The Annual Session Committee will review each proposal. Industry-sponsored symposium notifications will be made no later than June 30, 2017. IADR will work with the organizer to select the date and time of the program as well as the room size based on its evaluation of the symposium content and potential level of interest.
Package includes the following:
- A/V Equipment (Screen, Computer, LCD projector, Laser Pointer, 2 Table Top Mics, 2 Aisle Mics, and Podium Mic) note: any other equipment not listed may be rented at the organizer’s expense
- A/V Technician (available during session time)
- Roving Security Guard
- Meeting Room Rental
- Half-page color ad in Program Book
- Program promotion on IADR website (with optional link to company website)
- Program listed in Schedule of Events
- Permission to place, symposium organizer provided, signs (3 maximum) in registration area and outside meeting room
Recording of symposium is available for an additional fee.
View the IADR policies on corporate sponsorship prior to submitting your application.
Submit Your Application Online
Contact: Kasey McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.703.299.8093