As a service to IADR Corporate and Institutional Members, Leadership Level or above general membership and meeting delegates, IADR has adopted a policy of allowing industry-sponsored symposia in conjunction with its General Session.
All interested companies will need to submit their proposals no later than January 27, 2016, for consideration.
- List of speakers (All speakers of accepted Industry Sponsored Symposium are required to pre-register/register for the meeting by the presenter pre-registration deadline)
- Description of program
- Individual presentation titles for each speaker
- Preferred date/time
- Anticipated attendance figure(s)
The Annual Session Committee will review each proposal and industry sponsors of accepted symposia will be notified no later than March 25, 2016. IADR will select the date and time of the program as well as the room size based on its evaluation of the symposia content and potential level of interest.
SPONSORSHIP COST: US$12,000
Package includes the following:
- A/V Equipment: (Screen, Computer – if needed, LCD projector, Laser Pointer, 2 Table Top Mics, 2 Aisle Mics, and Podium Mic) note: any other equipment not listed here would be rented at the company's expense
- A/V Technician (2 hrs) – if requested.
- Meeting Room Rental.
- Half-page color ad in final printed Program.
- Program listing on the IADR website (with optional link to company website).
- Program will be listed in: in final schedule of events, in the final program, on the meeting mobile app, and on the USB of abstracts.
- Permission to place signs (3 maximum) in registration area and outside the meeting room.
(Company to supply signage using IADR specifications)
Recording of symposium available for an additional fee.
Contact: Kasey McNeil at email@example.com or call +1.703.299.8093