Industry Sponsored Symposium
As a service to AADR Institutional Section Members*, general membership and meeting delegates, AADR has adopted a policy of allowing industry-sponsored symposia in conjunction with its General Session.
*This sponsorship is a benefit to AADR Corporate Institutional Section Members at the Leadership Level or above and Educational, Government and Nonprofit members.
All interested companies will need to submit their proposals no later than November 6, 2015, for consideration.
- List of speakers
- Description of program
- Individual presentation titles for each speaker
- Preferred date/time
- Anticipated attendance figure(s)
The Annual Session Committee will review each proposal and industry sponsors of accepted symposia will be notified no later than December 10, 2015. AADR will select the date and time of the program as well as the room size based on its evaluation of the symposia content and potential level of interest. The industry sponsor has the right to not follow through with the symposium should these determinations not meet the sponsor’s needs.
Package includes the following:
- A/V Equipment (Screen, Computer, LCD projector, Laser Pointer, 2 Table Top Mics, 2 Aisle Mics, and Podium Mic) note: any other equipment not listed here would be rented at the company's expense
- A/V Technician (2 hrs)
- Security (2 hrs)
- Meeting Room Rental (of appropriate size)
- Half-page black/white ad in final printed Program
- Program promotion on AADR Website (with link to company website)
- Program listed in final Schedule of Events (in printed program, meeting mobile app, and USB of abstracts)
- Permission to place signs (3 maximum) in registration area and outside meeting room
(Company to supply signage using AADR specifications)
Recording of symposium available for an additional fee.
Contact: Kasey McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.703.299.8093