Exhibit at the IADR/AADR/CADR General Session
Exhibit with us at the 95th General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, held in conjunction with the 46th Annual meeting of AADR and the 41st Annual Meeting of the CADR, occurring March 22-25, 2017, in San Francisco, Calif, USA. The IADR has provided its members with the leading scientific meeting for the oral, craniofacial and dental research industry for over 90 years. This year will be no different.
The IADR Exhibition Hall provides the unique opportunity to offer hands-on demonstrations to key thought leaders, researchers in the field, potential employees and future researchers. This is a great opportunity to highlight your impact and influence on the industry.
This worldwide networking opportunity is expected to draw more than 5,000 delegates, with over than 3,500 scientific abstracts being presented and more than 50 exhibitors. This is a meeting you don’t want to miss!
Booth request site now open!
The online booth system accepts requests for complimentary booths (may be included as Institutional or Corporate member benefit) or payments by credit card only. For other payment options, please complete the application to exhibit or contact Kasey McNeil at email@example.com.
Moscone Convention Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
West Hall (Level 1) – Exhibits/Poster Hall
West Hall (Level 2 Foyer/Lobby) - Registration
Exhibition Dates and Hours
|Thursday, March 23||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday, March 24||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, March 22||9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday, March 24||5 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
*Times subject to change.
|Regular Level Member (20% discount)||$3,490|
|Leadership Level (50% discount)||$2,180|
|Regular Level Member (20% discount)||$1,725|
|Leadership Level (50% discount)||$1,075|
All space assigned and contracted must be accompanied by the full amount.
Exhibit Space Fee Includes:
- Rental of booth space
- 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high draped side rails
- Table, (2) chairs and wastebasket (Institutional booths ONLY)
- Aisle carpeting
- Booth ID sign
- 24-hour hall security
- General cleaning of hall aisles and lounge areas
- Up to (4) complimentary exhibitor-only registrations per purchased /member booth
- 50-word company description (if provided) by the deadline, in printed program book and meeting mobile App.
- One listing in the final program of company name, phone, fax, web and booth number
- Access to Exhibitor ONLY Lounge
Exhibit Hall Attractions
- Hospitality Center & Internet Zone
- Complimentary coffee breaks for meeting attendees in the Hospitality Center
- IADR/AADR Poster Sessions (2 sessions a day)
- AADR Hatton Competition Posters
- IADR Unilever Hatton Competition Posters
Attendee Morning Coffee Break
Thursday (March 23) – Saturday (March 25)
10 - 10:30 a.m.
Attendee Afternoon Coffee Break
Thursday (March 23) – Saturday (March 25)
2 – 2:30 p.m.
IADR/AADR is your partner for success. We’ve developed many creative promotional opportunities to help you capture the attention of IADR/AADR attendees and drive traffic to your booth including Meeting Mobile Application Ads, Premium Exhibitor Listings in the Mobile App, Program Book Ads, and Conference Bag Inserts.
Follow the links below for a complete list of sponsorship opportunities available:
- Scientific Session Sponsorship
- General Sponsorship Opportunities
- Industry Sponsored Symposia
- Program Book Advertising
Important Exhibition Rules to Know NOW!
- Posters will be open for viewing and presentation during exhibit hours each day. All exhibits MUST be staffed during show hours.
- Dismantling of exhibits or packing of equipment, literature, etc., will not be permitted before 5 p.m. on Friday. However, all displays must be dismantled and crated, ready for removal by 7 p.m.
- Early dismantle is strictly prohibited. A penalty fee in the amount of 25% of total booth rental will be applied to those who dismantle and depart prior to show closing.
- Please see the Exhibit Guidelines for a complete list of guidelines and rules pertaining to the Exhibition.
ORDERS & SALES ON EXHIBIT FLOOR
Exhibitors will be allowed to take orders on the Exhibit Floor. However, under NO circumstances shall any delivery of goods or items or exchange of merchandise or payment be permitted, in keeping with the educational nature of the Exhibition.
- Why Exhibit With IADR?
- Exhibition Guidelines
- Exhibition Service Manual (Coming January 2017)
- Past IADR Exhibitors
Any additional questions pertaining to exhibit space or sponsorships should be directed to: Kasey R. McNeil, CEM, firstname.lastname@example.org.