Join the over 5,500 attendees in Washington, D.C., USA, to showcase your innovations, products and services as IADR celebrates its Centennial as part of the 98th General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, which will be held in conjunction with the 49th Annual Meeting of the AADR and the 44th Annual Meeting of the CADR, March 18-21, 2020 (Exhibit Dates: March 19-21, 2020).
IADR has provided its members with the leading scientific meeting for dental, oral and craniofacial research industry for 100 years! To celebrate the Centennial IADR is offering unique opportunities for attendees and partners. If you have joined the IADR before, you know the possibilities the General Session can bring to an exhibitor. If you are new, IADR invites you to experience the unique networking forum created at IADR meetings.
With more than 5,500 delegates expected to attend and over 4,500 scientific abstracts being presented, you can showcase your company to key thought leaders and influence, as well as influence the future generation of researchers.
The IADR has provided its members with the leading scientific meeting for the oral, craniofacial and dental research industry for 100 years. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.703.299.8095.
Download the Application to Exhibit
Forms once completed should be submitted to Chris Flow at email@example.com.
EXHIBITING GIVES YOUR COMPANY AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Promote new product and service developments.
- Offer hands-on demonstrations to current and prospective clients, researchers in the field, potential employees and future researchers.
- Highlight your impact and partnership with the future of the industry.
- Capitalize on networking opportunities with industry leaders — sharing ideas and insights on industry trends.
- Gain valuable feedback on your latest innovations, products and services.
- Communicate the science and technology behind your products.