ePoster Discussion Presenter Guidelines
Preparing for your ePoster Discussion Presentation:
In mid-February 2020 you will be provided with a link and additional instructions to upload your presentation.
ePoster Pod Assignments by Session
- Your presentation will be displayed on a 55 inch LED screen on the poster hall floor. A microphone and speaker will be available for presenter use.
- Personal laptops or USBs will not be permitted.
- The presentation should be uploaded as a PDF document in the landscape orientation in 16:9. The software will resize the PDF as needed to fit all devices.
- The screen should not stretch or distort the image in any way
- 16:9 ePosters will fill the screen
- Included images must be at least 120 pixels. No video or audio may be used.
- You will have six (6) minutes for presentation and two (2) minutes for the discussion. The session chair will hold you to this time. Please rehearse your presentation prior to the meeting to ensure the time is not exceeded.
- Presenters should mention the sponsors of their research in their presentation, if applicable.
- All presenters should include any conflict of interest disclosures. Financial disclosure includes any commercial funding you receive from a company whose product(s) you are discussing. Read the IADR Policy on Full Disclosure at: http://www.iadr.org/Portals/69/docs/Meetings/IAGS/2017/IADRDisclosurePolicy.pdf.
- Internet access will not be available to on the poster hall floor.
- Allocate most of the presentation time to the results of the study. State the results simply and clearly so that significant facts can be readily identified.
- You may not bring equipment from an outside source such as a personal laptop.
- Presenters are always encouraged to bring a back-up copy of their presentations, even if they uploaded in advance of the meeting.
- All ePoster Discussion Session presenters must check in with the technician on the exhibit hall floor Room prior to their presentations to ensure their presentations are working correctly.