The AADR election is open until November 6, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Voting is a membership responsibility, and empowers you to elect the AADR leadership and to help shape the organization’s future. As an AADR member, you are entitled to vote annually for the candidates of your choice for AADR Vice-president, AADR Representative to the IADR/AADR Joint Publications Committee and every three years for AADR Treasurer as well as for any AADR Constitutional Amendments recommended by the Board and Council. This year there is not an election for the position of Treasurer.
All 2020 full AADR members (students are not eligible to vote in AADR elections) received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with voting instructions. Included in this email is your personal voting link and voting instructions.
If you experience problems accessing the online voting system, or did not receive your ballot, please check your spam filters then email the IADR/AADR Global Headquarters at email@example.com. There are no paper ballots, so please vote online. You may only vote once.
Thank you for participating in this important membership function.
AADR Vice-president (2021-2022)
AADR Representative to the IADR/AADR Publications Committee (2021-2024)
- Yang Chai, (University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.), Craniofacial Biology Group, Stem Cell Biology Group, Student Training and Research Network
- Anh Le, (University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia), Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Group
- Alex Vieira, (University of Pittsburgh, Penn.), Cariology Research Group, Craniofacial Biology Group, Clinical & Translational Science Network
- Andrew Fribley, (Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Mich.), Oral Medicine & Pathology Group
- Carmem Pfeifer, (Oregon Health & Science University, Portland), Dental Materials Group, Women in Science Network
- Yu Zhang, (University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia), Dental Materials Group
AADR Constitutional Change—Expanded Association Name as Part of a Science First Approach