Deadline: Extended to October 28, 2019
The IADR Centennial Travel Award for New Investigators will assist new investigators residing in low and middle-income countries to attend the IADR General Session & Exhibition. This travel grant is designed to encourage new investigators to undertake research and to support their attendance at the IADR General Session & Exhibition for presentation of research in any of the IADR Scientific Group & Network research areas.
- be an IADR full member for at least two years at the time of application
- be a new investigator – up to ten years post terminal, most advanced degree, by award deadline
- reside in a low to upper middle income country, as defined by the most recently available World Bank Classification by Gross National Income (GNI)
- have an accepted abstract for the IADR General Session
- may only receive the travel award once.
- To apply, an abstract must be submitted for the IADR General Session, which will be subject to peer review within the scientific groups of the IADR.
- Please select the IADR Centennial Travel Award for New Investigators when submitting your abstract.
- If selected for the award, the abstract must be presented at the meeting (oral or poster, no presenter substitutions allowed).
Up to 10 travel grants will be awarded. The winner of each travel grant will receive US $3,000 for expenses to attend the IADR General Session & Exhibition.
Awards, Fellowships and Grants Coordinator
Prior Recipients of the IADR Centennial Travel Award for New Investigators