Deadline: January 17, 2022
In recognition of the GC Corporation Centennial in 2021, the IADR is pleased to offer a travel grant award program targeted at new investigators, within 10 years of their terminal degree, presenting research germane to maintaining oral health in ageing populations.
Applications will be accepted from new
investigators for a travel grant to attend the IADR General Session &
fields related to preventive dentistry, infection control in dental care, and
One winner will be
decided for each research field.
IADR and GC Corporation reserve the right to make no Award if there are
no eligible candidates.
The proposed awards are to be supported by a generous donation from GC Corporation.
- be an IADR full member for at least two years at the time of application
- be a post-doctoral trainee or early career academic staff holding a position at a University
- be within ten years of obtaining last terminal degree by award deadline
- To apply, an abstract must be submitted for the IADR General Session, which will be subject to peer review within the scientific groups of the IADR.
- Please select the IADR GC Centennial Travel Grant when submitting your abstract.
- Once the abstracts, which are the basis of an application for a travel grant, have been accepted for presentation, they will be subject to an adjudication process by an IADR Awards Committee. If selected for the award, the abstract must be presented at the meeting (oral or poster, no presenter substitutions allowed).
- Applicants must also submit a separate and more detailed overview of their projects (no more than 2 pages).
- Entrants must provide a verification letter of academic appointment.
Three travel grants will be awarded. The winner of each travel grant will receive US $3,000 for expenses to attend the IADR General Session & Exhibition and a plaque.
Awards, Fellowships and Grants Coordinator
Prior Recipients of the GC CENTENNIAL TRAVEL GRANTS: