The AADOCR election is open until November 22, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Voting is a membership responsibility, and empowers you to elect the AADOCR leadership and to help shape the organization’s future. As an AADOCR member, you are entitled to vote annually for the candidates of your choice for AADOCR Vice-president, AADOCR Representative to the IADR/AADOCR Joint Publications Committee and every three years for AADR Treasurer as well as for any AADOCR Constitutional Amendments recommended by the Board and Council.
All 2021 full AADOCR members (students are not eligible to vote in AADOCR elections) received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with voting instructions. Included in this email is your personal voting link and voting instructions.
If you experience problems accessing the online voting system, or did not receive your ballot, please check your spam filters then email the IADR/AADOCR Global Headquarters at email@example.com. There are no paper ballots, so please vote online. You may only vote once.
Thank you for participating in this important membership function.
AADOCR Vice President (2023-2024)
- Effie Ioannidou, (University of Connecticut)
- Frank Scannapieco, (University at Buffalo, NY)
- Russell Taichman, (University of Alabama)
AADOCR Treasurer (2023-2026)
- Ana Bedran-Russo, (Marquette University, WI)
- Julie Frantsve-Hawley, (CareQuest Institute for Oral Health, MA)
- John Mitchell, (Midwestern University, AZ)
AADOCR Representative to the IADR/AADOCR Publications Committee (2023-2026)
- Marcelo Freire, (J. Craig Venter Institute, CA)
- Jorge Perdigao, (University of Minnesota)
- Vivek Thumbigere Math, (University of Maryland)