The American Association for Dental, Oral and, Craniofacial Research (AADOCR) National Student Research Group (NSRG) along with the AADOCR's Government Affairs Committee (GAC) would like to recognize a student for outstanding contributions in advocacy for oral health research with the 2022 Student Advocate of the Year Award.
The winner of the award will be presented with the award during the 2022 AADOCR and Friends of NIDCR Virtual Hill Day kick-off event on March 8, 2022
To apply, complete the application form and brief essay questions.
Presented during the 2022 AADOCR and Friends of NIDCR Virtual Hill Day
Jul 26, 2021
Dec 31, 2021
- Students may self-nominate or be nominated by another AADOCR member
- Nominee must be a member of the AADOCR NSRG
Students may nominate themselves or be nominated by another AADOCR member. The nominee must be a member of the AADOCR NSRG. (The current Gert Quigley Fellow and NSRG officers are not eligible for this award.)
Applicants should have participated in AADOCR advocacy by completing at least two of the following activities within the last calendar year:
- Responded to an AADOCR advocacy action alert;
- Either met in person or contacted (via email, letter or phone) a member of Congress;
- Participated in an AADOCR Advocacy Day;
- Demonstrated an interest to improve and enhance AADOCR student advocacy.
Questions about the award?
Awards, Fellowships and Grants CoordinatorEmail me