2022 IADR/APR General Session & Exhibition
(until June 2, 2022)
(after June 2, 2022)
|5+ Continuous Years Member||$540||$640|
|IADR Member (Low, Lower Middle and Upper Middle income countries only)||$290||$390|
|IADR Student Member (Low, Lower Middle and Upper Middle income countries only)||$210||$260|
*All registration and event prices listed are in U.S. Dollars.
**Presenters are required to pre-register by the presenter pre-registration deadline of April 18, 2022.
In order to receive the member registration rate, members must renew for the 2022 membership year prior to registering for the General Session.
Important Forms and Information
- Register Online
- Printable Registration Form (PDF)
- Printable Registration Form - Low, Lower Middle, and Upper Middle Income countries only (PDF)
- Abstract Withdraw/Presenter Change/Refund Request Form
- IADR/APR General Session FAQs
- 2022 Membership Information - Please note that 2022 IADR Membership must be paid to qualify for Member, Student Member and Retired Member registration rates. If you register at the incorrect rate and request a refund or category change after joining or renewing your membership, all refunds will be less a $20 processing/change fee.
- Student Verification Form – required for student non-member registrations – please submit after registration is paid
- IADR does not offer one-day registration or exhibition-only rates.
January 12, 2022. While IADR hoped to be meeting in Chengdu, China in June of this year, it is clear the international travel restrictions, including multi-day quarantines entering China and returning to members’ home countries, will make the in-person component of our international meeting impossible.
To learn more, read the virtual experience FAQs.
Refund, Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Questions about Registration
Registration CoordinatorEmail me