Alexandria, VA, USA, June 22, 2022 – The International Association for Dental Research (IADR) announced the recipients of the IADR GC Centennial Research Awards. The recipients were recognized during the Opening Ceremonies of the virtual 100th General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, held in conjunction with the 5th Meeting of the Asia Pacific Region on June 20-25, 2022.
In recognition of the GC Corporation Centennial in 2021, the IADR GC Centennial Research Awards are for new investigators within ten years of their last terminal degree who present research germane to maintaining oral health in aging populations related to preventive dentistry, regenerative dentistry, dental material research, geriatric dentistry, digital dentistry, and diagnostics. The IADR GC Centennial Research Awards are generously supported by GC Corporation. Awardees receive US$1,000 and include:
- Karan Gulati, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Sihong Li, Wuhan University, China
- Yifan Lin, The University of Hong Kong, SAR, China
- Caojie Liu, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
- Hongye Lu, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- Ting Sang, Nanchang University, China
- Sneha Sethi, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Sonali Sharma, Army Dental Centre, New Delhi, India
The International Association for Dental Research (IADR) is a nonprofit organization with over 10,000 individual members worldwide, with a Mission to drive dental, oral and craniofacial research to advance health and well-being worldwide. To learn more, visit www.iadr.org.