Alexandria, VA, USA, June 22, 2022 – The International Association for Dental Research (IADR) announced the recipients of the IADR Kulzer Travel Awards. The recipients were recognized during the Opening Ceremonies of the virtual 100th General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, held in conjunction with the 5th Meeting of the Asia Pacific Region on June 20-25, 2022.
This award, supported by Kulzer, encourages young investigators to undertake research in new/innovative testing methods of dental materials and new ideas and approaches to improve and develop dental materials. Recipients receive US$2,500 and a plaque and include:
- Hatim Dhaifallah Alqurashi, University of Sheffield, UK
- Divya Chopra, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Priti Pragati Rath, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Zidu Zeng, Boston University, Massachusetts, USA
- Zhihao Zhai, Osaka University, Suita, Japan
The International Association for Dental Research (IADR) is a nonprofit organization with over 10,000 individual members worldwide, with a Mission to drive dental, oral and craniofacial research to advance health and well-being worldwide. To learn more, visit www.iadr.org.