The goal of the AADOCR Presidential Citation is to acknowledge an AADOCR member or members (up to 3/year), including individual members, Corporate and Institutional Section members, who by the assessment of the AADOCR President, have made significant contributions to the Association over a period of time, shown dedication to the Association; and have helped to further the mission of the AADOCR through their service and commitment.
- Be an AADOCR member for at least 5 years, (at the time of nomination)
- If an individual, have volunteered on an AADOCR Committee and/or served as an officer of an IADR Scientific Research Group or Network
- Be nominated by the current AADOCR President
Examples of contributions/dedication which could be considered for a nomination include but are not limited to:
- Leadership and partnership as Dean or officer of an AADOCR Institutional Section
- Consistent, long term corporate support of the AADOCR General Session and AADOCR Mission
- Represents AADOCR above and beyond volunteer service on a committee or IADR Scientific Research Group or Network
- Significant assistance with the organization of the AADOCR General Session
National Institutes of Health, USA
University of Connecticut, Farmington, USA
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, US
Have questions about this award?
Awards, Fellowships and Grants CoordinatorEmail me