The Awards will be given to investigators for an outstanding basic, translational or clinical research abstract and project related to Orofacial Neuroscience submitted to the IADR General Annual Session & Exhibition. The Awards consist of two categories:
- IADR-Neuroscience Group Pre-doctoral Fellow Award. A pre-doctoral D.D.S., D.M.D., M.D., Ph.D. student attending a higher academic institution will be eligible to apply for this award. The winner will be awarded with $500 USD and a certificate of award.
- IADR-Neuroscience Group Post-doctoral Fellow Award. A post-doctoral D.D.S., D.M.D., M.D., Ph.D. student attending a higher academic institution will be eligible to apply for this award. The winner will be awarded with $1,000 USD and a certificate of award.
Each category will require a minimum of three applicants for the competition to take place. Applicants will be selected by a judging panel nominated by the officers of the IADR Neuroscience scientific group.
- Pre-doctoral students enrolled in a D.D.S., D.M.D., Ph.D. program or other student.
- Post-doctoral applicants must be within 5 years of graduation of a research-related degree (i.e. MSc or PhD or equivalent).
- IADR membership is required, but Neuroscience Group membership is NOT a requirement.
$500 - Pre-doctoral Fellow Award $1000 - Post-doctoral Fellow Award
Aug 09, 2022
Jan 26, 2023
Aarhus University, Denmark
The University of Hong Kong, China
Questions about this award?
Neuroscience RepresentativeEmail me