The Osteology Foundation promotes research, education and collaboration between universities and industry in the field of oral and maxillofacial tissue regeneration. The Osteology Foundation aims to bridge the gap between scientific progress and clinical practice, as well as between academic and industrial researchers in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
Funding research into all aspects of oral tissue regeneration is a core task of the Osteology Foundation.
Jul 11, 2023
Dec 01, 2023
Sponsor: Osteology Foundation
The IADR Osteology Foundation New Investigator Award in Oral Tissue Regeneration is jointly sponsored by the International Association for Dental, Oral, and Craniofacial Research (IADR) and the Osteology Foundation, with funding provided exclusively by the Osteology Foundation.
Research topics falling within the scope of the award are:
- Hard and soft tissue biology: clinical aspects
- Novel bone and soft tissue substitute materials
- Local factors affecting oral tissue regeneration
- Systemic diseases with an impact on oral tissue regeneration
- Pharmacological aspects of oral tissue regeneration
- Inflammatory conditions, e.g. periodontitis or peri-implantitis
Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
"Investigating Regenerative Pathways in Salivary Glands to Mitigate Colitis-Induced Oral Pathology"
Supported by Osteology Foundation
View all IADR Funding & Award OpportunitiesVisit the Awards Listing
Have questions about this award?
Awards, Fellowships and Grants CoordinatorEmail me