The purpose of this fellowship will be to support the awardee's attendance to the IADR General Session & Exhibition, and then to have a research experience in a renowned research laboratory immediately before or after the IADR General Session.
- $5,000 for travel and accommodations
- Pre-Paid Meeting registration
Jul 11, 2023
Dec 01, 2023
- Must be an IADR member. Must be a current Ph.D. student OR within five years post- Ph.D.
The purposes of the visit are to:
- Network with colleagues in in the area of the candidate´s own research.
- Develop an understanding of contemporary research environments.
- Learn new and innovative research techniques that can advance the science undertaken by Fellow on their return to their home.
- Develop shared research protocols and possible funding applications.
Medical University of Vienna, Austria
Universidad de Cartagena, Colombia
University College London, United Kingdom
Explore More Funding and Award OpportunitiesView All IADR Awards
Questions about the award?
Awards, Fellowships and Grants CoordinatorEmail me