The IADR GOHIRN Travel Award for New Investigators will assist new investigators residing in low to upper middle-income countries to attend the IADR General Session & Exhibition. This travel grant is designed to encourage new investigators to undertake research and to support their attendance at the IADR General Session & Exhibition for presentation of research in all aspects of oral health where inequalities exist.
Jul 11, 2023
Oct 19, 2023
- be an IADR full member at the time of application [If unable to join due to financial reasons, please provide a letter justifying the need for financial assistance to pay for membership to IADR]
- be a new investigator – up to ten years post terminal, most advanced degree, by award deadline
- reside in a low to upper middle income country, as defined by the most recently available World Bank Classification by Gross National Income (GNI)
- have an accepted abstract for the IADR General Session
- acknowledge that they may only receive the travel award once
Please contact Dr Ankur Singh email@example.com or PETER MOSSEY firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the award.