In 2021, the AADOCR National Student Research Group (NSRG) initiated the NSRG Outstanding Student Researcher Award. This award was established in order to provide national recognition for outstanding student researchers, who are highly productive in research and actively involved in NSRG/LSRG. Two applicants will be selected for this award.
$100 per Awardee
Sep 30, 2021
Jan 31, 2022
- Dental students, dental residents, graduate students, and postdocs in good academic standing without academic probation
- Be a student member of AADOCR at time of application submission & application review
- Not be a current AADOCR NSRG officer or officer-elect at the time of entry into the competition (past officers are eligible to apply after their term is finished).
- In order to recognize as many student researchers as possible, an applicant must not be a past recipient of the NSRG Outstanding Student Researcher Award.
(1) Resume/CV highlighting your research productivity and your involvement in NSRG/LSRG activities
(2) Personal statement (approximately one-half page, not exceeding one page) explaining why you would like to be considered for this award and your specific career goals
Review: The NSRG Scientific Awards Committee will coordinate review of the resume/CVs and personal statements. Each application will be reviewed holistically on research productivity and NSRG/LSRG involvement, and how these activities and involvement help toward your specific career goals. Two applicants will be selected for this award.
Awards, Fellowships and Grants CoordinatorEmail me