The Periodontal Research Group (PRG) is a forum for IADR’s active members involved in any aspect of periodontal research.
PRG’s overarching mission is to advance periodontal research activities and increase knowledge with the aim to improve periodontal health on the patient and population level.
In addition to the objectives of the IADR, PRG also aims to facilitate presentation, discussion, and publication of scientific papers on periodontal research, and to identify and support excellence in both young and established scientists in Periodontology through its competitive awards and grants. They are as follows:
- IADR Periodontal Research Group Past Presidents’ Travel Award
- IADR Periodontal Research Group Award - “Innovative approaches to prevention and non-surgical treatment of periodontal and peri-implant diseases.”
- IADR Sigmund Socransky Young Investigator Award
- IADR/IAP Ricardo Teles Clinical Research Award
- IADR/Philips Oral Healthcare Young Investigator Research Grant
- IADR/PRG Award in Regenerative Periodontal Medicine
All PRG members are invited to our annual business meeting and complimentary reception, held during the IADR General Session (exact date/time and location to be found in the IADR Meeting Program).
Thank you for visiting our site.